Phil has spent every night and Saturdays working on my sewing room. By the time he gets home from work and has dinner that only leaves a few hours a night but there is progress. We put the first coat of paint on tonight. One more coat of paint then it is time to install the cabinets.
Notice all the lights (6) and outlets (7), I even have an outlet for a mini fridge and one up high on the wall so you don't see the cords for my flat screen t.v. I may never leave this little room. Notice the "window" behind Phil? That was the door to Matt's room. We sheet rocked it half way up so we could put a bank of drawers in front of it but left the upper half open so I will have some natural light from the windows in his room. More updates to come - next time the cabinets!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Suprizingly, this is the first time I have seen the Palace of Sewing. It looks great!
ReplyDeleteOk... so maybe the walls aren't that crooked.
ReplyDelete