Monday, August 30, 2010

It's that time of year.

It’s happening again! I can hear the school bell ring in my own backyard. Amy’s girls started school last week and today was E-mans turn. He started Kindergarten and I got to take him. We had a blast. When your mom is a teacher, your first day of school is also your mom’s first day of school so a little help is needed and I am glad to do it. E-man will be attending the same school all our kids went to since it is close to our house. Going back to the “old school” brought back many memories so I thought I would share a few.

Drama and Pooh Bear are in 4th and 2nd grade this year. Catch their first day of school pictures on Amy’s blog: http://engineergirls.blogspot.com/ This is what Amy looked like on her first day of 4th grade:

and first day of 2nd Grade (Note the cast!):


This is Billie on her first day of Kindergarten:

and E-man on his first day of Kindergarten:

We can't leave Matthew out. He was about 18 months in this photo:

and this is Oliver at about 18 months. Do you think they look alike?

Life is so short, enjoy your beautiful children, they grow up too fast!

3 comments:

  1. Okay, 2nd I'm super cute, 4th?? Let's start with the bangs, move to the shirt that took me 10 minutes and I had to enlarge the photo to figure out what it was, and the jeans - they were always rolled up!?

    Everyone else two thumbs way up, you guys are too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait, engineer girl. The girls other grandmother agrees you may have issues with how you were dressed & styled-although matching pictures of your husband can be found-ok, sans pigtails but similar bangs...
    What I want to find out about is the cast. That is one honking model. What is THAT about, Tina?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well we know where Oliver got his blond hair from! Look like twins!

    ReplyDelete